Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Buying Time.

That's what I think is the best option right now. When no decision seems to be the right one. When even with the right decision, somethings still don't fit in. Buying Time usually doesn't exist as an option in anyone's "Actions to do in order to sort out the problem" list. But I think it deserves a place, not on priority, but somewhere down the list. Sometimes you gotta leave it to things. They manage to fall in place on their own if no one places them in the wrong sockets.

1 comment:

whitecarnation said...

Blue, you really overwhelm me :) I'm sure you'll change your views if you really hear me talk ;))... I'm so disoriented!! Right now typing is a more fluid way for me than speaking is, hence the blogging. No idea how long words will continue to make sense to me. But while the flow lasts, I'm glad you connected. Really glad.