Saturday, January 12, 2008

unguarded

There are times, when I'm not typecasting, when all colours seem different. The uniqueness of each one is a thrill to watch. And yet, each is but a variation of the mix of only 3 colours that make a million colours. Sounds - each one is unique because of the specific combination of overtones. There are many similar examples. Human beings are one more. Ayurveda says that it's the specific combination of the tridosha and triguna that give you a unique nature. But in this one case, there are many more variables involved. But still, as a friend recently told me, Zen says that you come from nature and you go back to nature.

In between, we spend time learning about our own nature. By accident, or by purpose.

Right now, there're some aspects of my nature that I can't bravely explore, without getting a bad feeling in the gut.

I can't let go of myself on these domains.

To run freely , where there's no sentry guarding every heartbeat.

I just can't.

1 comment:

Sw. Raaj Neeravo said...

"But still, as a friend recently told me, Zen says that you come from nature and you go back to nature."

read ten ox story in zen.